Obi Chan Shinobi san!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Constantine

We took Snoz to Constantine yesterday. On Saturday we did the classic Helston to Porthleven walk. I was very pleased at the weekend because Snoz did not limp or hop even once! (Well maybe once or twice.) Usually I enjoy our walks but at the back of my mind I'm fretting about her knee. A friend told me that sometimes puppies can grow out of certain cruciate ligament injuries so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

The weather was brighter than these photos would have you believe but the sea looked dangerous.


Not as impressed with the view as I always am


Nothing stops a dip in the river


Sunbathing and lying in cow pats...Snoz heaven


I guess this view was more to her taste


Looking like a little squirrelly ferret of some sort...silly Snoz

No comments:

Post a Comment