Obi Chan Shinobi san!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Today

Today we had sunshine! My two sisters came over to help me with Shinobi. We were forecast a big snow storm but predictably the opposite occurred - hot and sunny! We even saw a woman swimming in the sea, if I only looked at her and ignored the people wearing winter coats I could pretend we were in August. Seeing the sun for the first time in two months gave me a huge mood boost and made Shinobi behave herself! She probably thought that the sky was on fire, sunshine being such a rare event recently!


My sisters excellent impression of Shinobi.





Running away from the waves!





She is now a lunatic at my parents house. She always gets very over excited and bitey around my family, they must think she is a little helian! I can always tell when she needs a nap, she does a funny bum wiggly run away from me and looks all defiant, just like a naughty overtired toddler!







No comments:

Post a Comment